Tag Archives: itching

Aloe Vera and Wounds Healing

The bulk of aloe leaf is filled with gel, 96% water with the other 4% containing 75 known substances. Applied to wounds, aloe gel is mild anesthetic, relieving itching, swelling, and pain; it also is antibacterial and antifungal, increases blood flow to wounded areas, and stimulates fibroblasts, the skin cells responsible for wound healing. An […]

Posted in Aloe Vera, Uncategorized | Also tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 21 Responses